Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Special Thank You to KG

When you first get engaged there's this swell of happiness and romanticism.  It truly can't be described in words.  Those feelings for us were quickly combined with a deep sadness.  This year we've lost Justin's mom and our beloved dog.  Soon after Jeannie passed, Tanner became ill.  In my heart I knew something was really wrong, and ultimately that we didn't have a lot of time left with him.  Being a photographer, you can imagine I have a ton of photos of Tanner, but only a handful of us with him.  Well I freaked out, and tearfully called my amazing friend and photographer Kelly Giezentanner.  That weekend she captured these precious engagement photos for us, two weeks later Tanner passed.  We just want to say Thank You to her, we are so grateful to have you in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. It's a privilege to be a part of your special day!! I love you both so much!!

    ReplyDelete